Sunday 23 October 2016

Accident-prone?

Once my crush told me that I didn't fall over, because the Earth rotated incorrectly. It was so nice of him! Two weeks later I had to check something on the internet and I couldn't access the internet on my mobile. So I used his mobile and I put "cheer...". OMG. He was looking for the ways to cheer me up. No, to cheer a clumsy girl up. I lost my temper. OK, the truth is that I'm not a sporty girl. I have no idea how to throw a ball, but I was a Champion in "how to spend 60 minutes playing volleyball  and don't touch the ball". It's not so easy to avoid the ball for so many times! Once I stumbled as I was getting off the tram. I twisted my ankle. Two weeks later, I was getting into another tram and I did it again. The number of stories like this one is totally embarrassing.


I realized that having a clumsy friend can be really funny. The problem is when you are the clumsy friend.


I will make a small confession. I drop things, I injure myself, I stumble against carpets... Given the fact that I can't change nothing, I would like to cite the words of a man who showed us that one day the battle between good and bad will end. So Daniel Radcliffe, known as Harry Potter, said that he is not clumsy, he is accident-prone. So... Some of us are clumsy and other... are just less bruised :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You do need to be more careful! I hope your run of bad luck will end very soon :)

    ReplyDelete