Sunday 22 October 2017

1 A nice evening

If I were an animal I would be the most skittish one. I'm getting scared for no reason. As you can guess, that's makes me furious. If I were brave I would do so many exciting things! I have been trying to become courageous. I was truly convinced that a shock therapy would work. I went on a trip with some intrepid friends. We decided to visit historical places. They let my guard down. Because of violent deaths every place or even a treacherous road can become spooky. Historical places meant for them creepy castles... They wanted to go to a site of a gruesome murder. I didn't believe them so I asked if they had known what's really gruesome? A day at my university. It really hurts when you are making a joke and, surprisingly, results that you have chosen a bad moment to be funny... 

We got into the castle with (totally useless because of the profound darkness) flashlights. Everybody was willing to hear another ghost story except me. My friend was wandering around the castle's room and... suddenly he gave me a fright! I started to scream. I also heard a pent laughter. I realised what had happened and then I was going to kill him. Dying of daggering would be a nice death. When I managed to get out I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. 

No creepy places, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment