Sunday 6 November 2016

Don't criticize meee

Last week I wrote a few words about Skeleton Tree. I should clarify a little misunderstanding. One of the purposes of art is to affect the audience, to purify souls. On the other hand, there is a thin line between what we can communicate to everyone and what we should share with our relatives. There is no need to state the obvious, but the privacy has disappeared.

Frankly speaking, now I'm complaining that I didn't want to participate in the festival of Cave's pain, but yesterday I felt disappointed, because Miasto 44 was such a boring movie. My friend from Peru watched that polish movie in his country. So I was expecting a great story, but the plot was predictable. I didn't identify with any character. What's more... The special effects were pathetic and... misused. I was sure that it would be a painful movie to watch, because the director was trying to tell a painful story. Once my mother told me that I watch too many movies. She's right. Ahh, she also  told me that I adore to criticize everything. I think that I will change the title of my blog...
"How to criticize masterpieces"

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, this attitude may change with age. It could get worse, too! :O

    ReplyDelete