Monday 21 November 2016

How to get bored in Poznań

Last week I had a really nice visit. My brother came over to spend some time with his clumsy sister. On friday I had tutoring so I caught the bus and... I twisted my ankle. Yes. I did it again. So my persistent character was the thing that I needed to bite the bullet and go on spending time with my brother.
I paid 30zł for two entrance tickets to vistit the best museum in Poznań. I have already realised that I had to work one hour to pay ... (I shouln't utter curses, hmm?) the entrance. One hour. Ok, it's not too much but if you have to explain something easy to a total idiot it will kill your neurons. So be careful, don't teach idiots :D
Let’s start from the beginning. We visited Blubry which is the 6D museum that... offers you nothing.
Specimens? Zero.
Artefacts? Zero.
You have to use tablet to listen to two legends and that´s all. No 2D,4D or 5D... Now I know how to make money without investing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment