Monday 5 December 2016

I'm a Christmas freak

My mother is always putting off decorating our house until the last minute. She has been ignoring Christmas since I moved out. Do you know when you should start the preparation for the most wonderful time(No, it's not your wedding.)? Let me give you some advice. You need a whole year. Ok, I'm joking. First of all, celebrate the National Independence Day and then get ready to do the job. Undoubtedly, I'm a Christmas freak.
Nothing is more magical than a Christmas tree. Despite many advantages of fake trees, I couldn't miss the piney scent. It’s never too late to throw out your artificial tree!
I would be so happy to receive socks or hand-knitted sweaters. I've never received such a tradicional gift... Don't buy me computers, practical and stylish leather bags, trips to Berlin. I'm begging you. Make my Christmas more Christmassy. What's more, I'm bargain hunter. So a DIY's gift will be more appropriate.
I suffer from many types of allergies. I can't eat tangerines and oranges... My doctor said: It is forbidden to drink wine with orange ring. As Christmas approaches, I become a teetotaller. I adore making my home smell like Christmas. I boil water with orange peels, cinnamon sticks and rosemary springs. It's hard for me to breathe, but who cares?
Mum, where's my (ugly) Christmas sweater???


No comments:

Post a Comment