Sunday 26 November 2017

Marriage based on love?

Have you ever heard about the TV show "Married At First Sight"(Ślub od pierwszego wejrzenia). No? OK. Can you imagine that people decide voluntarily to marry a complete stranger? Does it sound to you like an arranged marriage? You may also have heard that "the war is what we should experience" when somebody is wasting food. Undoubtedly, it's a cruel what I have already written. As far as I'm concerned in developed countries the economic well--being or, in general, well-being has lead us to stupidity.

Seeking love isn't pathetic, but the way of looking for it may be ridiculous. In "Married At First Sight" the expertise of some psychologist allows to estimate the level of compatibility of future spouses. To my mind, It is highly likely that they will get divorced. On the other hand, a "normal" marriage also can be a total failure. As time passed by, frequently it results that a perfectly matched couple completes perfectly divorce papers. 

Why the participants are so impatient? They have to be completely desperate. Obviously, not everybody is able to enjoy the single life or can wait for Mr Right. If I were old (with an enormous wrinkle on my forehead) and single I would sing up for the show. It would be better to have somebody who could help me with all the tiring household chores.

I still haven't miss any episode because I laugh to tears. 



No comments:

Post a Comment