Sunday 19 November 2017

Procrastination. level 122551125

I perfectly know how I' m going to waste time in January. Honestly, it's pretty discouraging. Every year I observe the same behaviour pattern. I have become an expert in "how to successfully avoid studying".

Last year when I was overwhelmed by work I used to fire up my laptop, put on my lap a piece of freshly baked cake and start my search for cheap flights. Preparing for a test will never be a pleasure, but an apple pie provides... it gives you two hours more to serenity. It is said that doing all the household chores before exams is a perfect example of procrastination. Seriously? If I were this type of student I would be glad. Unfortunately, going on trips has always been my innate weakness. I would like to live in a clean room rather than in a messy one. On the other hand, the opportunity of seeing views that last forever sounds totally appealing. My scruffy room is a a type of view that you will never forget... And the obnoxious smell will attack your poor nose :D
Having organized a trip to Albania, I finally took notes of some pages from the textbook. After studying 15 minutes, I realised that I had to prepare a travel check list. I subconsciously found another lame excuse. I was filled with joy while I was packing my suitcase (a month earlier). The truth is that ty travel list was quite ridiculous but you never know what will need. I'm a "precise" traveller. Let me show you a small thing. Having this is a vital part of every trip. 


Being clumsy forces me to be well-equipped. That's the reason why I always carry a small tool to fix everything that I will spoil. Surprisingly, this tape can work as a bandage. It may be painful a little bit but it's still better than spending five euro in sticking plasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment