Thursday 18 January 2018

13 Child slavery

I would like to present some evidences to prove that I'm a victim of slavery. My mother is an unquestioned expert on exploiting her own kids. Let's make something clear - I adore black humour.


clothes
It is believed that there's a relationship between fashion and personality. Unfortunately, I had to wear my brother's clothes (cloths because it all of the clothes were totally shabby). Frankly speaking, if I had to wear it now, I would be the most fashionable girl that you have ever seen. Because of darning some t-shirts seem hand-done :D

rooms
I was born into slavery. I shared the room with my younger brother. Nobody has ever slept over in my room. Thanks, mum. You know how to rile me.


labour
I was forced to work. Have you ever heard about vacuuming the carpets every day(in 14 rooms)? Lucky you! If I had the golden opportunity to work in mine o construction I would prefer it. When I hear the sound of vacuum cleaner my hands start to tremble and my mouth goes dry.


I'm free since I moved out. Slavery no longer exists.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, but I do hope your mother never sees this :D

    ReplyDelete