Wednesday 3 January 2018

11 difficult questions

Last week I went to a non-alcoholic party (organized by students!). Surprisingly, a hip flask wasn't needed.The party was f a b u l o u s. Needless to say, I'm not used to spend a whole party without having a sip of beer. In practice, I don't have to rely on alcohol to have fun with complete strangers. How can you organize such type of party in Poland? You have to be ballsy (Should I use this word?) Avoiding alcohol means that you're dull or you've got a problem with it. So during the party one of the girls asked me about unusual hobbies. While I was thinking, the party ended :D
Acting like my grandpa is my unusual hobby. Fishing, pissing my grandma off, newspapers. I'm keen on reading articles. Every Saturday morning I make tea and then I start my press review. I normally have to catch up with all the news from Spain. I have never read anything from the health rubric. It tamps my morning enthusiasm. Would I be cheerful as always if I got to know that my lungs are dying because of smog? Consequently, I'm totally unfamiliar with all the health issues. I remember vividly when my friend told me that I will kick the bucket because of being a total ignorant. I have no clue how I can be healthier, but I know everything about Polish GDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment