Sunday 12 March 2017

Being a hipster: unwritten rules

Do you think that wearing a ragged shirt and faded jeans make you more hipster? Nope. Nowadays everybody can be a hipster. If I were a hipster, I would be upset about the fake hipster epidemic. It spreads faster than avian flu. I thought that being a hipster is just wearing old clothes (but unique). 

Strangely, hipster's clothes are trendsetting, but from... well-known designers. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but... They should stay away from the social mainstream. I read in a magazine that the real hipsters loved jazz, listened to poetry, read books and they couldn't afford to buy high fashion clothes. Where are they? They didn't change their lifestyle, they just have died xd
 
These days, hipsters are a media-construed product. How many times have you heard "Be a hipster. It's so cool! Burn your formal cocktail dress and buy a vintage one". Alternatively, you can send me that dress. I will give you my address. First of all, look for over-sized glasses and have fun with people that look like you, but think that they're so original.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment