Sunday 5 March 2017

Being eccentric

Last week I saw an interview with Helena Bonham Carter. She's one of the most inspiring actresses. In general, the conversation that she had with the journalist was a little bit dull, but... I realized (pretty quickly) that he didn't read Harry Potter. When you're setting up an interview, you should do a detailed research unless you dream of being considerate a complete fool! Such behavior was a complete disrespect not because I adore her, but they paid him for doing his job. When she began to repeat “aristocratic”, I was savoring each word. It's worth saying that she comes from a noble line. Tim Burton, her former partner, as you know, is a film director. His movies, the mysterious, gloomy or just ghoulish creations of the mind have enchanted me. She also was very judicious with how she has planned her career.


Burton was living with Helena in two adjoining houses. What a great idea! OK, I should use a synonym of great. Surprisingly, they split up without a public announcement. Finally, she broke the silence. She explained that sometimes we aren't meant to be forever together. My favorite eccentric couple...


No comments:

Post a Comment