Sunday 4 June 2017

13. the cultural diversity

It's amazing to watch the cultural diversity. I have always been curious about other cultures and the ways in which they have adapted to live in our planet. When I was in Spain I had to use a pot to boil water. To my pure bewilderment, my Spanish friend told me that it would be great to invent something that could boil water without using a pot. SERIOUSLY?!

Yesterday I read an intriguing article about bizarre customs. Let's criticize one of them.

Scotland: When a woman finally decides to marry her boyfriend she's certain that they will withstand everything. In Scotland, marriage is not deified. I should check the divorce rate in Scotland. So, before getting married, the couple has to be pelted with rotten eggs and fish. The clanging of church bells won't be the most desirable sound, rather the sound of streaming water in the shower. If I were Scottish I would be my favourite pastime. It has to be fun to destroy the perfect wedding dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment