Sunday 28 May 2017

12. The Sims 3

A few weeks ago I rearranged my bedroom because I couldn't stand my mother's grumbling. She uses our house to showcase that she is a creative person. She's a painter and our house has to be typical house of an artist. Full of unique stuff. So that's why I had to reorganize everything. I put all my personal belongings into cartoons. I hate surprises and my friends love to make me mad. One of my friends visited me and saw me hiding a box full of The Sims out of the corners of her eyes. I was embarrassed, because when I was younger I spent more than 2 thousand złotych to buy these games... It still sounds pathetic (for some grown-ups). 
She didn't ask me why I played Sims or... why I'm still playing Sims (I quit it). She borrowed it! 

Why were The Sims so cool? 
1. You can live the life you want but you can't have. You play how you want and you can name your Sims as you want. When I was younger, The Sims was bringing me peace. I had a knack for killing Sims. I had never got attached emotionally to my characters. Obviously, I didn't have time to do it because of the hunting for new Sims to murder. I knew 12 techniques to kill them. Quite funny. 

2. The creative aspect of the game I was spending hours
playing for sheer joy of creating new cities. If we talk about The Sims 4, it is believed that the animation is absolutely top-notch. I looked over the back of the game. To my pure amusement, the description was similar to the second part of The Sims' description. Nothing has changed (the graphic is acceptable) except the price of the game. Storytelling games are as gripping as good books. There's a little difference - you are the writer. It helps tremendously to develop creativity. 

 Undoubtedly, The Sims is not an unscramble phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment