Sunday 8 January 2017

Chia seeds, goji berries and... KEBAB

    I don't reject the meatless cuisine, but asparagus taste better with parma ham. Ok, I'm a student, so I buy Biedronka's ham. It's tasteless, but a good ketchup can do the trick. Yesterday my friend took me out for a lunch. We went to a meat-free restaurant. I'm getting tired of vegan or vegetarian bars in Poznań. I felt an overwhelming desire to run away.  Won the power of friendship. The menu was a mystery for me. The waitress was really kind trying to explain me the ingredients of the dishes. I didn't follow her. As I had low expectations, the dish I ordered wasn't so bad. Moreover, the chopped kale contains an anti-cancer... something xd Another advantage - kebab bar was near to that restaurant.

    I agree that plants have all the proteins that our body needs. If you want to be a vegetarian or vegan, I respect you and I will support you with pleasure. But you can't think that being vegetarian makes you superior. I've met so many people that thinks that they are more... sensitive? If I were vegan I wouldn't tell it to everybody. I know that your diet reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease.

    The plan was to write short stories about all the strange things that happen to me (and practice narrative tenses). Unfortunately, something has changed and I have become less clumsy. My friend said bluntly that she didn't get that impression. She is too outspoken. We should talk to each other frankly. I let her read my blog entries... I would like to cite the words of my ex best friend: I'm frustrated with everything that surrounds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment