Saturday 23 December 2017

9 the art of saving money

Recently I've written a few words about  excessive consumering. Yesterday I heard on the radio that during this Christmas we will spend more money on gifts, food etc. Obviously, it became a perfect introduction to start joking about the positive influence of 500+. It has been many months since the first joke about the program was made. Seriously people still laugh on it? I was made to listen to radio during few days. It was almost impossible to resist the burning desire of kicking the black box. Stupid jokes, useless information and the worst polish Christmas songs. I should take my friend to the court because of torturing me. 

As you may have noticed all the posts are based on digressions. I'm totally exasperated because that's the second try on writing about Kakebo. That's the Japanese technique which consists of permanent control of incomes and expenses of all the money that you have earned. The aim is to purchase what you really need. It is believed that you will save money. If I weren't so impulsive in my spending I would spend this Christmas in NYC.



No comments:

Post a Comment