Monday 17 April 2017

Holy... Easter!

As we all know, Easter is a great occasion to spend time with our family. I won't say "with our loved ones". Don't get me wrong, I love my family (only because I'm Christian so I love everyone (devil laugh). The Easter's spirit... I mean the fighting spirit. Who is a better Christian, who has more money, who has a better job... Jesus died for everyone's wrong-doings and we should reflect upon our life in another way, without comparisons (but I earned more money than my cousin!).  I was thinking about how to mitigate conflicts during holidays. Don't drink vodka - it won't help (but with every shot the world is getting more tolerable). I had an argument with my dad. Our relation consists of mutual sneering because we are alike in many ways and that's the problem. I asked Jesus what I should do, but he never responds.

Spring should be pleasantly warm.  The wildlife comes out of hibernation, trees blossom and... dog poops are everywhere.  If you've ever had the misfortune of treading on dog poop when you were looking for fake eggs and gifts - so you also prefer Christmas. I still vividly remember that moment. I was so shocked that I dropped my basket (full of chocolate bunnies) into...Ohh.

No comments:

Post a Comment