Sunday 2 April 2017

Gary Oldman

Is it possible to be in love with two people at once? Yep, It has happened to me. When I was 14 I was having two relationships with Sirius Black and Gary Oldman. Unfortunately, both (relationships) were imaginary.

As you may know, Sirius Black is Harry Potter's godfather, the wrongfully accused godfather. His fearlessness was inspiring. He risked himself so many times to protect all his friends. Surprisingly, Sirius never had a family of his own. The feeling of losing a loved one was one of the accompanied his life. In other words, his story is one of the most dramatic that I've ever heard. I remember the moment when I heard aboutSiriuss Black. He borrowed his flying motorbike to Hagrid. J.K. Rowling created a unique character that shows us how to get through rough time. His death ripped my heart out. Nevertheless, Gary Oldman is still alive so I hope that somebody will write a script for him about Sirius' life :)

Gary Oldman dropped out of school when he was 16. When he was 7 his father, who was an alcoholic, abandoned his family. Gary Oldman is also a recovering alcoholic. When I read an article about this, I was completely shocked... He played so many eccentric characters, for example, Dracula.

No comments:

Post a Comment