Sunday 30 April 2017

First humiliation

As you know, religious education is a compulsory subject. Ok, you can choose "ethic"
if you are not afraid of having a row with your grandma. I've never followed the crowd, but  I had to be a conformist in that case. If I hadn't chosen religious education I would have lost my grandma's acceptance. She is a complete religious fanatic. In my view, everybody who goes to a Sunday Mass which starts at 5 a.m. is a zealot. 

A great number of people share the view that religious education is needless if we take into consideration the syllabus. We should learn more about people of all faiths and how to respect their beliefs. Strangely, all of my catechists were bigots (how a Christian can hate anything different?). When I was 8 my friend smacked my butt. Everybody was laughing at me. At first, I was mad so I told on him, but the stupid catechist didn't punish him. Next, I was shocked because she explained to me that boys do some strange things and it's normal. SERIOUSLY? 

When my mom told me that a bus run her foot I couldn't stop laughing. LMAO. That was rude of me, wasn't it? It was a good day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment